Contact

PLEASE click on images to get a larger version.

Contact: reiner.art@gmail.com
Berlin, Germany

Monday, July 21, 2014

Damaged Missing Parts (Care For Sandy)

Did another retouch volunteer job for CareForSandy.org, something I do when I have extra time. The original scanned photos are 600 dpi and have a lot of dust and water damage. The most fun part is to reconstruct the missing parts. Blogger won't let me show the hi-res images so some of the detail is hard to see.

After the devastating hurricane Sandy in New York in 2012, I volunteered to do photo restoration for damaged photos. Most of the photos had missing parts that had to be ‘painted in’ with photoshop tools. This is where I used my skills as a fine art painter.

CARE stands for Cherished Albums Restoration Effort.

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment